Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD, DVD, or Blu-ray drive, although it only exists virtually. Image files can be "inserted" into the virtual drive from your harddisk or from a network drive by just a double-click, and thus be used like a normal CD, DVD, or Blu-ray. Virtual CloneDrive supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time - no matter if the image file contains audio, video or just simple data. Virtual CloneDrive is fully integrated in Windows Explorer context menus and on top of all it is free!
- A Windows compatible PC with minimum 500 MHz Processor and 256 MB RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- Administrator rights are required to install.
- Mounts images as virtual drive
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD, and CCD
- Emulation of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray media
- Supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time
- History of recently mounted images
- Automount last image
- Unmount image with eject button
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer context menu
- Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost